Sunday, April 23, 2006

London Marathon

Yes, I know that the London Marathon has absolutely nothing to do with Egyptology - except for the fact that it is being run today, Sunday, I live in London, and a Triathlete friend is dragging me out of bed at some revolting hour of the morning to be there at the start of this year's extravaganza. And as if that is not bad enough, she has persuaded me that it is a really good idea to get ahead of the key runners by hopping on the Docklands Light Railway and the tube, when necessary, to stay on top of the race.
I gave in, so the blog will be updated, but not until late.
Apologies as usual, and please blame my friend Jen Hargreaves, who deserves all sorts of evil fates for this bit of manipulation, but will inevitably triumph to beat her own personal best records next month at Blenheim's Triathlon. Some people.

Kind regards
Andie

1 comment:

Andie said...

I tell you what, Kevin, never mind training for the Marathon - next year I'm going to be in training for following my merciless friend from venue to venue at the event - it was exhausting!