Monday, January 29, 2007

Griffiths Institute website updated

http://griffith.ashmus.ox.ac.uk/gri/4sethos.html (Sethos)
Keeper of the Griffith Institute Archive, Jaromir Malek, has announced that another batch of paper impressions has been made available on the Griffith Institute's website. They are impressions from Theban tomb TT 106 (Paser, of the reigns of Sethos I and Ramesses II) and from the Valley of the Kings tomb KV 17 (Sethos I) in the mid-19th century. A site plan accompanies the black and white images. As always, they are lovely. Click on the thumbnail image to see it in detail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog is marvelous and enthusiastic.First time i visit your blog and love it.I ll also tell my

friends to visit your blog and read it........................

It Solution

Unknown said...

No doubt this is an useful and informative site and also approach to software development and use.....
I really appreciate the entire team related to this...

IT Solution