Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blog Update

I'm back in the land of the living, although it feels as though I have been away for two months rather than two weeks. I will be working to backdate the blog over the next few days. I have literally hundreds of emails to work through, so please bear with me as usual!

A special mention to Maged, Mostafa, Tareq, Nasr#1, Nasr#2, Helen, Chris R, Jo, Chris E, Bev, Oliver, Jean, Jane and wonderful Murad, with my love.


Terrific thanks as usual to Kat Newkirk and Chris Townsend - even the briefest glimpse at my emails tells me that you have been updating me in my absence. I'd be lost without you!

See both below and above for updates - with more to come, which will be posted with blue text so that you can see which ones are new.

All the best

Andie
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Don't hurry, though- rest, relax, unpack!

kat

Andie said...

I've just about got through all my washing, although vacuuming the house now needs to follow - there are little piles of sand all over the place!

Andie
xx